Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas from Shanna Lumpkin Events!

Christmas is such a special time for me to be able to reflect on the blessings from the year. 2010 has been a very busy and amazing year... celebrating almost eight years in business as a wedding and event planner. I have been honored to work with some incredible vendors... some of favorites and new vendors I am proud to know. I have worked with some amazing clients that I am proud to have met and can now call my friends.
But even more importantly- I am blessed beyond words to be a wife to my loving and supportive husband and a mother to my beautiful and precious daughter. Even though I have a career that requires me to give so much of myself, that sometimes consumes my days and nights and weekends too ;) ... walking through those doors at the end of the day... I am reminded that the most important people in my life are waiting for me on the other side.
For our Christmas cards this year, we were blessed to work again with the talented Adam and Allison Hudson! We decided to do something that Gentry Claire and I love to do together each Christmas... make gingerbread houses! We even brought my husband in on the fun!
Here are some of the shots from the day!
**oh... and I felt like maybe I should have put a disclaimer apologizing for the pda ;)
... but after all... I'm a wedding planner... so maybe I can get away with it ;)
We wish you a VERY Merry Christmas and a magical New Year!
Shanna Lumpkin, Shanna Lumpkin Events




1 comment:

  1. What a lovely pics! This is amazing and your baby is very cute!
    Thanks for sharing with us..
    caters

    ReplyDelete